- Overall: 20″ wide x 24″ deep x 42″ high
- Seat: 17.5″ high
- Seat Back: 16″ wide x 3.5″ deep x 26.5″ high
- Clearance under a chair: 16.5″
- Distance between legs: 16″ side to side; 15.5″ front to back
- Weight Capacity: 275 pounds
Deeply Cushioned and Upholstered Wingback Leather Chair
- Our leather upholstered products are constructed from semi-aniline leather. The full-grain or top-grain leathers are soaked in transparent nontoxic dye, with no subsequent pigmented finish coats applied. Dye penetrates the hides, letting the natural grain show through.
- Semi-anilines have natural markings that vary from hiding to hide. They also have color variations due to the leather’s ability to accept dyes differently in various areas of a hide. Markings and shading distinguish genuine leather from man-made materials. Appreciating shade differences among hides also means appreciating them on individual furniture pieces, because no two pieces can be produced from a single hide.
- Our leathers appeal to customers who find the natural color variations, markings, and patina of pure aniline leathers unique and beautiful. They may not appeal to customers who want uniform color and surface commonly seen on less expensive leathers that are heavily corrected and pigmented.