- Hand tufted back and sides.
- Mortise and Tenon joinery.
- Sinuous Suspension system.
- Hand -applied antique brass nail-heads
- Handcrafted turned front legs in forest finish are also available fitted with imported antique brass casters.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Made in 100% Genuine Leather
- Shown here is a 3 Seater Regiment sofa in Scrunched Vintage Grey Leather.
- DIMENSIONS1 Seater: 42″W x 35″D x 28″ H2 Seater: 64″W x 35″D x 28″ H3 Seater: 84″W x 35″D x 28″ H
4 Seater: 96″W x 35″D x 28″ H
GRAY LEATHER SOFA
Our Regiment Chesterfield is inspired by the 1930’s chesterfield variations and provides a button tufted back and sides with a deep fixed seat. Handcrafted flaring scroll arms and rows of antique brass nail head trim lend elegance and style to the silhouette. The front casters add that aristocratic touch to this classic design.