- Deep hand tufting on the inside and rattan work on the outside.
- Rattan work on 3 sides of the sofa.
- Sinuous spring suspension system.
- Kiln-dried hardwood solid frame.
- Tenon and Mortise joinery.
- Upholstery options in both leather and fabric.
- Leather is a natural material with unique characteristics such as shade variation, random scars and blemishes.
- Assembly: Do It Yourself (DIY) assembly with minimal effort with the help of instruction sheet provided in the toolkit.
- Shown here is a Bombay Rattan 1 Seater Sofa in Vintage Scrunched Whiskey Leather.
- Buy Leather Conditioner and Cleaner.
- This design is also available in Fabric.
1 Seater: 37″ W x 33″ D x 30″ H
2 Seater: 61″ W x 33″ D x 30″ H
3 Seater: 81″ W x 33″ D x 30″ H
4 Seater: 91″ W x 33″ D x 30″ H